I just want to continue on this path in 2009. I need to keep exercising at least 5 days a week for 45 minutes each time. I also need to add some strength training. The flab is becoming noticeable--especially under my arms. Additionally, I need to work on lowering my caloric intake. The last couple of months I have sat at about 2,000 calories a day. I really need to lower that to 1800. Then maybe even lower.
I really like my new lifestyle. I simply feel better when I eat better and exercise. I also feel smaller, and that's a great feeling. I like shopping in thrift stores and finding things that fit. I like taking my too big clothes to the consignment shop.
One year from now I hope to post about how close I am to onederland.

6 comments:
You are rockin' it kiddo :) And i know you will be where you want to be this time next year!!
Damn girl! You've really done well!
I never even thought to go to the thrift store for clothes! I hate paying for new knowing I won't be wearing them for long :)
I've lost 46 lbs so far & I can see my arms & BUTT getting looser, too.
It's an adventure, isn't it?
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Amy! Thanks for coming over to my blog!
WOW. Even with some left to lose you have completely changed your body. It is a whole new person emerging!
Your loss is inspiring to me!
Happy New Year! Looking great in those skates!! It is a great form of exercise and I used to do it years ago (I should take it up again).
As for the flab and lose skin, I totally understand. The more I lose, the more it becomes noticable, especially the arms (I call them my bat wings). I hope to firm it up as much as possible, but I can't worry too much about it. Getting more exercise is also what I want to do in 2009 too.
WTG!!! You look great and by that picture, you can tell you are feeling good too. I'm not brave to try skates yet, lol.
new person and new attitude.
this shall be a great year for you and I, for one, look forward to reading your I DID IT!! post in 364 days :)
Post a Comment