In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm owning it!

I weighed this morning, and I'm still at 270 lbs. I'm owning it now! It's mine! I have now lost 150 lbs since Jan. '07! Just 105 lbs to go!

I watched TBL last night. I'm joining the blogosphere chorus on this one: (a) I too am SO HAPPY to see some 300+ and 400+ pound people on the show, but (b) I was NOT HAPPY with Bob's reactions during their weigh ins.

Bob seemed absolutely repulsed by them. I never viewed him as that sort. I really hope it was just creative editing on the part of the director. I still wouldn't be happy with the editing choice, but it would temporarily restore my faith in Bob.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, look at you go! Congratulations!

And I hope I can find some recaps online about the show, because I missed it last night!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I was a little shocked at his reaction. Jillian seem a little more sypathetic, just a little.

sandy