I have been planning to eat out (with some friends) at a Mexican restaurant for about a week. I bought Melba toast in preparation. I ate a light lunch. I saved my veggies and meat allowance for dinner.
I ordered homemade guacamole that was made tableside. I had them load it with veggies--onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocados. I ate it on Melba toast (no fat, no sugar). I had NO chips and NO homemade flour tortillas. I ate a side salad with shrimp for dinner. That's it. And I feel great!
I think this is the first time in two years I have eaten at a Mexican restaurant and not stuffed myself. It is possible.
Progress Found
1 day ago

1 comment:
I have that problem with Italian restaurants. I never get out of them without being deep in food sin by the time I am done!
Post a Comment