The scale hasn't budged in a week and half. That means no gaining...and no losing. I'm telling myself that my body is adjusting from that quick 5 lb loss.
I have done a pretty good job of staying between 1800 and 2000 calories every day and eating from the five food groups recommended by the USDA. I am also exercising a minimum of 5 days a week for 45 minutes at a time. I have also added some toning exercises.
Probably my biggest accomplishment has been really slowing down when I eat: putting the fork down, tasting the food, waiting for the full feeling. I'm pretty good at this when I eat by myself or when I'm with my husband. I'm not good at it when I'm eating with others. I get too distracted.
Over all, I feel good about things. We started the spring semester this last week and quite a few students and colleagues have asked if I have lost weight. I think it's funny that it's taken a 150 lb weight loss for some of them to notice.
Progress Found
1 day ago

1 comment:
People are weird like that. I think that some people are afraid to ask if you are obese even if they know that you have lost weight. Like they think they are saying you SHOULD by asking if you HAVE. Honestly I would rather not get the question period but if people have to ask then I would rather it be sooner then when you have lost a whole person.
Ha! I stayed in the 320's for more than a month. It sucked and made me crazy. Another lesson on patience for me.
Post a Comment