In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I NEED exercise

I don't think I've gone two days in a row without exercise in the last two years. I even take my "Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone" DVDs with me on vacations and to conferences. I injured my tailbone on Thursday. I allowed myself to skip exercise on Friday because I was up for a day off anyway.

But I couldn't go two days. Yesterday, I walked half a mile with Leslie Sansone--bruised tailbone and all. Today I made it a mile and a half. Tomorrow I'm going to try the treadmill. I just can't stay seated. Plus, I have this fear of putting weight on. I'm not great at controlling my calories just yet; I need the exercise.

From what I've read, it's going to take months for this tailbone injury to heal where I can sit without pain, but from what I've read, I can walk or swim for exercise. I really don't want to make the injury worse, BUT I CANNOT JUST SIT.

2 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

Sorry to hear about your tailbone. That is great that you know you need to keep moving. I bruised my tailbone years ago and it takes awhile to heal up. Just do low impact activities to keep moving. You can do it!!

Anonymous said...

viagra lawyer ohio buy generic viagra viagra lawyer columbus cheap generic viagra is there a female viagra uk viagra sales generic soft tab viagra viagra australia viagra lawyer columbus purchase viagra buy viagra meds online viva viagra song legal viagra viagra rrp australia