After I gave blood, we went to Famous Dave's for lunch. I LOVE barbecue and Famous Dave's is one of my faves. My husband and I split an appetizer--the smoked crab spread--INCREDIBLE and then we split a two-meat entree. It was so much food! I can't believe I used to eat all of that food by myself, and I never really felt full!
Even though I only ate half, I still felt sick. Miserably sick. I so wish I could leave food on my plate, but it is so hard for me. I hate waste. Hate it. I'm in the process of reading Bethenny Frankel's "Naturally Thin." I hope she can help me leave food on my plate.

2 comments:
I just wanted to say Hi and let you know i stumbled across your blog a ew days ago.
Way to go on the AWESOME weight loss! You are AMAZING for being so strong and coming so far in your efforts!
I was just curious....if i may be...what was your this is gonna happen i am strong enough moment? And what is the diet plan you are following or is there one?
I am currently at 365 (hhmmm interesting number lol)and it has to go. I am 35 and i should be able to do this but I just get stuck on where and how to start.
Hope you have a great evening.
Wendy
wendy.burgess@murraystate.edu
Hi, I think your amazing and would love to know what you think of that book :)
Post a Comment