In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Man, Oh Man

Ate like crap again yesterday. Had five--yes, FIVE--homemade cinnamon rolls yesterday afternoon. Then my husband and I split a pizza last night. Those were just the highlights. There was other food, but without the cinnamon rolls or pizza it would have been a good food day.

I paid for it this morning too. Sixty-five minutes on the treadmill. It's not unusual for me to do 65 minutes, but these 65 minutes were PAINFUL. It always is after a day of sugar like that. I sweet like nobody's business. All that poison leaving my body I suppose. I don't remember it being this bad in a while though. The last time it was this bad was the day after Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Just visited your blog for the first time. You have madeawesome progress. Don't sweat the small slips. I am linking to your blog.