In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Could it be???

It appears the plateau may have bust this morning. I think the dial is at about 253 lbs. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! It feels so swesome to break through!Way to stay strong.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Excellent! Breaking through a plateau is one of most difficult things to do. Not the actual doing it, but the waiting!

purple_moonflower said...

Whoo! Hooo! I hope you busted that nasty plateau.

Diana said...

Amy - first, thank you so much for the information of things to do in Tulsa. Now I'm excited! We're getting in early Sunday morning and have a car and all day to do stuff. The Illinois River sounds cool!

Second, WOW! Your weight loss is incredible. You've done an amazing job. I'm adding you to my blog roll too. Can't wait to catch up on all your old posts.

Thanks again!