In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Still holding

Still at 255 lbs. I did work out five days in a row this week, but I did not eat as clean as I had hoped. At least I didn't gained. It is getting a little frustrating though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on their girlfriend, and tighten down the screws on the eating end. Platueaus are tough.

purple_moonflower said...

I totally understand, but the plateau will break! You can do it. Just keep ip the activity and watch the food and the weight will eventually start falling off again.

Weight Loss Guru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.