In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maintaining

Still hanging around 255 lbs. Still need to cut more calories and be consistent with it. Still don't wanna.

3 comments:

Diane, fit to the finish said...

For me, that was the hard part, to cut the calories back as I got thinner and thinner. I noticed it the most when I hit under 200 pounds though. (My highest weight was 305 pounds.)

But once I did, the weight came off again. I've enjoyed reading your blog.

jules4422 said...

I totally understand...I'm hanging out at 255-257...for most of a month now. The scale will move downward again, when I decide to move my calorie count down again...

purple_moonflower said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. It is hard cutting the calories down. I think that it is good to learn to maintain for a bit until you decided to cut the calories down and keep going.