In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yeap, I'm up

I'm up 3 lbs to 258 lbs. No surprises. Way too much chocolate and cookies and chips. I've been careless with my eating and haven't been tracking my food. I have kept up with the exercise though. That's probably why I've only gained 3 lbs.

I will get this under control. I do have to eat out today and tomorrow and twice on Tuesday. All social obligations. I'm going to have to be careful.

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

These 3 lbs. are only temporary! With a few good days of eating under your belt... I'm sure they'll disappear. :)

Becky Fyfe said...

You can do this! Those three pounds are nothing but a blip on your weights downward journey.