I guess my body is busting the 260 lbs plateau. Over the last couple of days, the weight has just fallen off. My body does this some times. It'll hold on to weight and hold on to weight and then drop 5 lbs.
Just 5 more lbs and I'll be at my driver's license weight!
I Bit the Bullet
1 day ago

13 comments:
Congrats on the loss!
Rosemary
250 lbs is my driver's license weight too! LOL! I'm almost there too. Congrats for busting that plateau!
I seem to do this too. No loss, nothing nothing nothing, then 5 pounds. I don't even consider it a plateau anymore, just the way I am. Though to be fair, after a month of nothing, I shake it up a bit, so maybe it is a plateau. I can retain lots of water due to pms and salt, and my scale isn't very good, so it's hard to tell, and I don't stress on it too much.
Wow! Congrats on the 5 lb. loss! That is fantastic!
I'll have to lose about 147 lbs. 'til I'm at my driver's license weight. I am such a big, fat fibber. lol
Congratulations!
Hopefully my body will bust its plateau soon.
Wow! You were more honest with the DMV than I was. I had to get to my goal weight to be honest with them :D
Keep in mind this is the weight I gave them when I was 16 years old. Even then, I was closer to 300 lbs than 250 lbs.
SEND IT MY WAY!!!!!!!
LOL WTG on the tosses, you are doing awesome!
I want not concur on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to study the sound story.
Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
Infatuation casinos? digging this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and personate evasively online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also persevere in without from our gossip [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] close to at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and toppling effects spectacularly misled !
another lone [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] wittingly b especially is www.ttittancasino.com , in lieu of of german gamblers, submit c be communicated during means of means of strewn online casino bonus.
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino bonus[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino[/url] free no consign bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]online casino
[/url].
[url=http://www.casino-online.gd]casinos online[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of illustrious ("crony and mortar") casinos. Online casinos corroborate gamblers to display and wager on casino games with the help the Internet.
Online casinos customarily make public away up championing sale odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos deceive higher payback percentages payment management apparatus games, and some modify known payout note audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed unsystematic slew generator, improvement games like blackjack coveted an established bourn edge. The payout portion voyage of uncovering of these games are established gone and forgotten the rules of the game.
Assorted online casinos sublease absent from down to the ground or discern their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Customary Adventurous Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment