Progress Found
2 days ago
"I'm not where I ought to be, but I'm better than I used to be."
Current Goals:
Record calories daily on Lose It! app.
Stay within daily calorie limits at least six days a week.
Eat more fruits and vegetables.
Be more active.
5 comments:
We all have days like that... so don't feel bad. A few weeks ago, I went through an entire bag of Hershey's Kisses in about 3 days! Thank God I got back on track. We just need to put it behind us and move on. :)
I had a Mother's Day weekend like that.
ENOUGH ALREADY!
Rosemary
mini chocolate bars are the devil...sweet and delicious but evil to the core.
It happens to us all. Just let tomorrow be a better day and you'll be fine.
mini chocolate bars are pure evil... I can't just have one!
Post a Comment