In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

255!

I've been back at 255 for a few days now! I'm really happy about that! I've really got to work on maintaining it and getting down to 250 lbs. The more I lose the harder it is to maintain because those daily required calories keep dropping.

4 comments:

byebyebigguy said...

Yeah that one of the hardest things about weight-loss. The calories keep droping to drop the weight. You get use to eating 2000 and day then you find you need to start eating 1800! It can be hard but it is worth it.

Tasha said...

wow you are awesome!!! great work with the weight loss!

jules4422 said...

Way to go 255!! I'm excited for you, and jealous too -- I saw 255 a week ago, and haven't been able to get back to it yet!! Keep up the great work!!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Tell me about it :( I can't seem to budge past 245-250. I just keep bouncing back and forth now.

Keep up the great job. You are inspiring me and gave me a good kick in the exercise (lack there of ) tushy, lol.

(ps. How many calories are you eating now? I went to 1500 and feel very... confined/deprived??? Thanks)