I had the strangest experience last night. I went out to dinner with my husband, cousin and his wife, and my aunt last night. We were there to celebrate my cousin's college graduation. We all split some very greasy cheese fries as an appetizer. For dinner I ate some chicken quesadillas. (The healthy choices were pretty limited).
After dinner we went for a little walk to find an ice cream place. We waited for about 30 minutes in a line to order ice cream. When we got to the front of the line, my stomach was aching and I started to get a headache. I felt like I had to get to a bathroom ASAP. I left my place in line and went to the restroom.
My limbs started to get heavy, I was sweating, and I thought I was going to pass out. I just sat on the toilet and hoped the feeling would pass. I really thought I'd have to go to the hospital. In a few minutes the feeling did pass, but those few minutes were very scary.
I'm not really sure why that happened; I'm guessing it was a reaction to the food. (I should probably mention that my gallbladder was removed 5 years ago). Not surprisingly, my weight is up again. Too many celebrations at the end of the school year. It would probably be best if I put the scale away until the end of the month.
I Bit the Bullet
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment