I had a really nice workout today. My gym was closed last week for "maintenance" so I had to work out on the track. I got back on the treadmill yesterday after a week on the track. The first thing I noticed was how skinny my arms seemed to me. I enjoyed watching them move back and forth.
I also found that running is coming easier and that my heart rate isn't getting up like it used to on the same incline and speed. So I upped it a bit yesterday and upped it more today. I was able to walk at a 2.0 incline at 3.5 mph for quite a little while today. I also added a .10 miles to my 50-minute walk. It felt really good.
I Bit the Bullet
1 day ago

3 comments:
all of this is such a victory!
the not seeing the gym closed as an excuse not to workout---
the loving your arms---
the fact the runs are getting easier--
Have a great weekend!!
I have to chuckle. I just noticed my arms the other day too, lol.
Keep up the great work!!!!
That is wonderful! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment