In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

3X

Today I've thrown out all but a couple of my 3X tshirts. They've gotten pretty large and pull on my neck while I'm working out. I also threw out some pajamas that hang on me. I have found that it is best to get rid of clothes as they get too big. That way there is no turning back!

A pretty cool thing happened a couple of days ago. A lady who has known me since high school approached me and asked me if I was smaller than I was in high school. I told her that I am. In fact, I am the size now that I was in the 6th grade! (Granted I was a big 6th grader).

Yesterday I ran one lap around the track without stopping. I'm going to really train this summer to go even farther. I would LOVE to be able to run a mile nonstop by the end of the year.

I REALLY have a desire to go to an amusement park and get on some rides. I'm a 22/24. Will I fit?

2 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

AWESOME!!!! You'll be running that mile before you know it! I'm not there yet but I will be ;) We can do this!

Staci Compher said...

your blog is such an inspiration...so glad I found it...I started my journey at 400 pounds...and I am at 267 right now...good luck with the running...that's awesome!!