I get to weigh in on Thursday, and I'm very excited. I hope the news is good. I gave blood this last week and discovered my cholestrol is up by more than 10 points. I've got to quit eating out as much. And I've got to quit going to parties! Wedding yesterday and birthday party today. Had chocolate cake both places...I've kept up my exercise routine pretty well though. I haven't missed two days in a row in a very long time.
The photo is of me and two of my students at my bff's wedding yesterday.

6 comments:
Just wandered over here from SlimSpirited and it sounds to me as though you're doing quite well. You can get the cholesterol thing under control, I'm sure. You're on your way to success. It's a process and won't happen overnight. That's what I keep telling myself. Good luck and congrats on what you've already accomplished.
Wow! You look absolutely fantastic! :)
You look beautiful!!! I love the dress and the great big beautiful SMILE on your face :)
You look so pretty!
I hear ya about the parties killing your diet. I have the same thing kinda going on here! grrr
You are just beautiful!!!
Hi,
I begin on internet with a directory
Post a Comment