Last night I hosted a bachelorette party for my friend who is getting married on the 25th. Eight of us met up at a hotel, went to dinner and then a comedy club. Our dinner reservation was for 8 p.m., and we were supposed to meet up at the hotel at 6 p.m. to open gifts. I decided at 4 p.m. that I should pick up some food for the hotel since dinner was so late. I picked up some water, a fruit tray, baked Doritos, strawberry marshmallows........and iced sugar cookies.
I got to the hotel before anybody else to set up. I put up the balloons, set out the food, and then ate two sugar cookies, some Doritos, a few marshmallows and some fruit. I was pretty hungry; my regular dinner time is about 6 or 6:30. I probably should have skipped dinner, but that's tough to do in that social setting. I did order the vegetarian meal and skipped the alcohol.
This morning I had some leftover fruit and a sugar cookie for breakfast. I had a good lunch: a baked potato topped with veggies. I then followed the meal with some more fruit, a sugar cookie, and some Doritos. I did go for a 3-mile walk late this afternoon, and it was TOUGH. I had a headache from the sugar and my legs just felt heavy. I got through it though. I mowed the lawn after the work out to keep my mind off food. It seems like once I'm in snack mode it's hard to break out of it.
Self Rehabilitation
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment