In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Monday, April 6, 2009

It's official

I put on 2 lbs at the conference. I'm up to 261. Time to buckle down. I want to be at 255 (or less) on April 30.

3 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

Like you said, it's time to buckle down. I had to do this the past two weeks, too.

You can do it!!!
Hope you have a great weekend :)

purple_moonflower said...

The fluxes are frustrating, but happen. You can get to your goal by the end of April!

Q102Briand said...

Good luck to you and you will accomplish whatever your heart desires. Just remember to take credit always for how far you have come! Have a great Easter!