In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Struggling

I have been eating like CRAP lately. Lots of eating out and desserts. I haven't been allowing myself to get hungry. It makes me feel like crap and like I could vomit at any moment. I have been keeping up with exercise, but the scale is going up.

So here's the deal. Back to tracking food and following USDA guidelines. I will stay off the scale until April 30. I typically weigh myself every morning, but I get too frustrated when I see a stall or worse than that--a gain.

4 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

I'm hearing ya!!! I'm having the same thing going on. I have to get back on track with my exercise though. I've been slacking, and I'm starting to feel it.

I'm hoping for a great week for me and you!!! We can do this :)

Chubby Chick said...

About 2 weeks ago, I had a week-long binge... and I felt like crap, too. The first day back on track is always the hardest. Once you get one good day in... the next one seems so much easier.

I felt like crap when I was eating like crap, too. After a few days back on track... I was feeling great.

So... good luck to you! You can do it! :)

Rosemary said...

Good for you for seeing what the problems are!

Good luck,
Rosemary

Lori said...

You can do it! I know it's hard, but don't let the scale number define your progress to the point that you go off plan if the scale blips up.