In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spoke too soon

I may have spoke to soon (or God gave me a glimmer of hope). The scale this morning dipped under 260 lbs!

It snowed yesterday so I had to walk on a treadmill at the gym. I am hopeful for sun today because I'd like to start working on my next nonscale goal: run a lap around the track without stopping. I did run for 2 minutes on the treadmill yesterday. That's the longest I've ever ran on the treadmill. I know other people my size are running much longer. They inspire me.

2 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

WTG you're in the 250s... WooHoo!!!And 2 min run on the treadmill is AWESOME! Keep up the great work. You're a great inspiration!

Have a great Sunday!

Diana said...

Funny thing, I've also started running again. I know what you mean by others inspiring us to run...now you've inspired me to keep at it. :)