My husband and I leave for Houston on Tuesday. Our 5K is on Saturday. I'm pretty excited about it. I know I won't be very fast, but that's OK.
One of our favorite things to do when we go to a big city is to visit their thrift stores. It's a great way to replace clothes with smaller clothes. (I read in a Dr. Phil book that a person should get rid of clothes as soon as s/he moves to the next smaller size to make it less convenient to gain).
In preparation of our thrift store shopping spree, I went through my closets today. I moved my spring/summer clothes into the bedroom closet and moved the fall/winter clothes out to the guest room closet. To my great surprise I've got all kinds of 22/24's I can wear for the spring!
The bad news is that I really don't have room in the closet for any more spring/summer clothes. I guess I can start shopping for 14/16's and 18/20's for next fall!
I Bit the Bullet
1 day ago

3 comments:
Hi, Amy! I just discovered your blog, and intend to read every single post ASAP!
I see that you've already lost a lot of weight. Congrats on such an awesome accomplishment!
I am in the process of losing 200 pounds... and to date have lost 20. You are such an inspiration! You give me hope that I really CAN lose this weight once and for all.
Good luck with the remaining 95 lbs. I'll be following your progress from now on! :)
Chubby Chick just shared the link to your blog with me because I'm also in the process of losing over 200 pounds. I looking forward to cheering you on through the last 95 pounds.
I've been going through my clothes too. I've worn them for too long and refuse to go back to those sizes again.
I'll be thinking off you Saturday. I know you'll fo great :)
Post a Comment