Down 15 lbs in January! Yay me! I attribute my success to counting calories on the Lose It! application on my iPhone and spending an hour on the treadmill each time I get on it.
Speaking of the treadmill, I haven't been to the gym since Thursday. We had a heck of a snow storm this weekend. I did get out last night to go to a friend's house; if I could do that, I can get out to the gym this afternoon.
I Bit the Bullet
1 day ago

6 comments:
Wow, 15 pounds, that rocks!
amazing loss!
fifteen pounds! that's incredible. congratulations.
15 pounds...that's awesome! Congrats!!!
I really appreciate your work, you have got been a good contributor and forever share news that I can’t realize on alternative resources.
If you decided to move, then it's the right time to look for a moving comapny. But ensure that you get the whole package of services to save your time, money, and nerves on a relocaiton. gostream
Post a Comment