In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

Well, I managed to get to my lowest weight of 255 lbs during 2009, but I ended the year at 280 lbs. I started the year 5 lbs lighter at 275 lbs. Oh well. Five pounds. I can handle it.

My plan for 2010:

I will post my weight at the beginning of each month. I used to weigh every day but became VERY frustrated when I plateaued at 255 lbs for a while. I gave up. That's how I gained 25 lbs to get back up to 280 lbs.

I will track my food and exercise on my iPhone on my Lose It! app.

I will keep my calorie intake to about 1800 calories per day and will follow the USDA guidelines for the food groups.

I will limit my intake of food with no nutritional value (i.e., candy, cake, etc.)

I will keep up my exercise routine and train for a 10K.

Drink more water and less diet soda, tea, and coffee drinks.

1 comment:

John's Weight Loss Blog said...

Sounds like a great plan, good luck this year!