In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Mexican

We ate out for the first time since the beginning of the year today.  I was a little nervous, but it worked out.  We had Mexican food.  I ate chips, salsa, and two chicken tacos.  I put it all into my Lose It! app as we ate.  I stopped when I felt like that was all the calories I could allow.  It's nice to be able to say that I have to stop because my phone tells me so!

3 comments:

Kerri O said...

That's really funny. I keep mine on my blackberry, never thought of it that way, thanks for the giggle.

Stephanie said...

It's so easy to keep going and going with the Mexican food too! Congratulations on being able to stop.
BODA weight loss

Anonymous said...

Mexican is my absolute weakness!! Good job :)