In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Gym

Both of my gyms were closed yesterday! I couldn't believe it. The one day of the year everybody wants to go the gym, and they're closed. I ended up walking 3 miles at the track IN THE COLD. I wasn't happy, but it had to be done.

I stepped on the scale this morning; I'm already down a few pounds. I imagined I would be because of all of the water weight. I ate very healthy yesterday and tracked it all on my Lose It! app on my iPhone. I love that app!

3 comments:

lindalou said...

i agree, i wish the gym was open as well. good for you for getting outside to walk!!
here's to a year of losing....i'll be following along ....we can do it!!

linda carson
pennsylvania

lindalou said...

thanks amy,
lets get to 175 in 2010!!!

lets do it!!
i wish it was as easy as saying it!

purple_moonflower said...

My gym was open and crowded. I went today and yesterday and all the treadmills and over half the elliptical machines were taken. It was crazy!!

It is good to see you blogging again. Keep us posted! I know how it feels to be stuck! I was stuck for 6 months, but things are moving...slowly.