In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pizza!!!

I have been eating like crap the last two days. Pizza (with salad) was on the menu both Sunday and Monday. I also had some very greasy chips yesterday. I'm sure I was well over 2,000 calories both days.

I'm also up to 266 lbs. I would really like to get to 264 lbs ASAP. That will mean I am less than 100 lbs to my goal weight of 165 lbs.

I have maintained my exercise routine though; I really believe that is key. It makes me FEEL healthy and motivates me to eat better.

No comments: