I was at a Sears yesterday that had a pretty major clearance. I needed a brown shirt to go with a brown pair of pants I had just bought at another store. I pulled a bunch of 22/24 shirts off the rack and went into the dressing room. Everything was so long and the necks felt so big. I thought this can't be so. Could I fit into an 18/20?
I yelled at my husband to go pull some 18/20's off the rack. He only found one shirt. I tried it on. It fit. I didn't even like the shirt that much, but I had to buy it. It was an 18/20 and it fit!!! I cannot EVER remember wearing an 18/20. I certainly haven't ever worn it in my adult life. I remember my parents taking me to a Lane Bryant when I was in the 6th grade. The sales clerk immediately had me try on a 22/24.
Yesterday was a good day. Most importantly, it was my 3-year wedding anniversary. Secondly, I tried on a bunch of clothes AND enjoyed it. It is so nice to find things that fit. And even better that it wasn't the biggest size in the store.
Progress Found
1 day ago

3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome!
Awesome!! I haven't been that size in my adult life either, I can only imagine (and I'll soon find out!) how exciting it must be!
Awesome!!! I just relized that I could wear a 22/24. It is a wonderful feeling. I can't wait until I hit 18/20 too. Keep up the great work...You are doing awesome!
Post a Comment