In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

4 weeks

My 5K walk is just four weeks from today. I have been walking about 2.5 miles two or three times during the week and then 3.1 (5K) on Saturday and Sunday. I'll definitely make it through the 5K; my time may just not be great.

The scale today was between 264 and 265. Since it's not digital, I just went with 265 lbs. I'm very excited to get to 264. That will put me less than 100 lbs to my goal weight of 165 lbs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to find you. I just read Diana's blog, too, and you guys just inspire the heck out of me. Can I link to your blog, too?

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

It sounds like you're doing wonderfully! Good luck on hitting that 264 or lower, it's going to feel great!

Blue said...

I see you updated the header to say "98 lbs to go" meaning YOU DID IT! Congrats, Amy :D