In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Closed

Went to the gym to do a little cardio and lifting tonight and the gym was closed. It's my university's fitness center, and they keep strange hours around university holidays and finals week. It's frustrating. I probably will switch my membership to another gym at the end of the semester. I hate to do it because the people at my gym are so friendly but I really need a place with better hours.

I keep receiving compliments about my weight loss, but I haven't lost weight in 6 months. In fact, I've probably put on close to 20 lbs.

By the way, please don't post a response to my posts just to advertise a product.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a while. I need to lose about 150# and plan to start after the first of the year. I also read a blog called "The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser" It is a real inspiration. Maybe he could be of help to you.

Anonymous said...

I too love, love, love our University's recreation center, but had to switch because of the hours. We now to go a gym that is open 24 hours and it has really helped remove that excuse for not getting to the gym!

Amy AS said...

Thanks, you two! I will check out "The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser."

jules4422 said...

Amy...hang in there! I've gained about 10 pounds over the last few months, and feel like I've lost my way a bit. Reading your blog is encouraging - we really are not alone in what we are trying to accomplish!

Julie