In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gaining

Different story, same day. I've got to keep posting though so that you know I'm alive and haven't given up. Still eating too much but still working out as well. Need to get past the holidays and back to eating better.

4 comments:

Kerri O said...

I usually gain weight through the holidays. But this year I am NOT freaking out and giving up. That is where the battle is lost, been there done that. GREAT that you are still working out. Good luck.
Hugs.

purple_moonflower said...

Just hang in there! Keep a toe in it! ;-)

Becky Fyfe said...

The holidays are causing problems for a lot of people. But they are almost past now.

Grace said...

The holidays are SO hard when it comes to maintaining the healthy lifestyles that we work so hard for the rest of the year.

Good for you for continuing to work out, even though your food is not what you want it to be. In 2010, you will get it done!