In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Way too much

I ate way too much today. It was a day of unstructured eating. Let's see if I can even remember all of it:

raisin bran w/skim milk (maybe 2 servings?)
grapes (the huge ones)
turkey
a mixture of taco meat, refried beans, tomato, cheese, onion, cilantro (maybe 3 cups?)
(6?) scoops of bread pudding ice cream and peppermint ice cream
half an avocado
3 turkey dogs on wheat bread

This is why I need structured meals.

1 comment:

Everyday with Jill said...

Don't be to hard on yourself. Consistency is a must in weight loss but we all stumble!!
Keep up the good work!

~Jill