In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

scale

I made the mistake of stepping on the scale last night. It was nearly at 270 lbs! I've been eating way too much. I'm returning to some old habits. Mainly, I'm eating past fullness. I'm almost sick when I finish a meal.

I've got to focus on my food in order to feel better. I've kept up the exercise, but I've got to focus on the food.

2 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

Amy,

I know you can get back on track! It is great that you are keeping up with the exercise, but you can get back into the swing of things with your eating. Keep us posted!

Diana said...

I've learned the hard way exercise alone won't make me lose weight. It's all about that darn portion control - something I suck at - AND exercise.

Glad to hear you're back at it. Me too!