I have eaten so bad for a while now. Yesterday I had pizza for lunch and two pieces of cake. Last night we ate at a Mexican restaurant where I had far too many chips and dip and followed it up with dessert at an ice cream place where I had a two-scoop sundae.
My clothes have gotten a little too snug. I'm going to figure this out.

2 comments:
You will figure this out! I am glad to see you posting a little more frequently - I think that will help you get back up and stay up...I know it helps me when I am down.
Just remember, even when you are down, you CAN get back up!
You have done phenomenally well to this point, and even though you maybe have went backward on the scale for a while, you caught it before too much damage happened, and that is a winner.
It made me very happy to hear about your good day, and I can't wait to hear about all of the good days to follow!
Hang in there...
You'll figure it out as I hope I do!
Post a Comment