In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ugh

I'm alive but haven't been eating well for a while. I've definitely returned to some old habits (eating food with no nutritional value and eating lots of food). I'm going to stay off the scale for a little while and see if I can work on these bad habits.

6 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

At least you are still checking in and haven't fallen off the face of the earth. :-) Just start back tracking and getting all those healthy fruits and veggies in. You know how to do it and you can get back in the swing of things. Hang in there. :-)

Amy AS said...

I think I'm going to stay off the scale for a while. I weighed in just about every day for three years. For the last six months, I have plateaued and let the scale dictate my happiness a little too much.

Ravyn said...

Good to hear from you. Good luck!

jules4422 said...

I understand completely Amy. Define what makes you happy and go for it! From the 10,000 ft level, you are kicking butt and taking names!! Keep on keeping on!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Know what you mean. All the old habits came back for me and now I feel like I'm starting all over again (sigh).

Widh we lived closer, lol.

Sandy Hentzel said...

wish