In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yeap, I'm here

Hello. I'm alive...and still not losing weight. Have I mentioned that I haven't been this weight since I was in the 6th grade (20 years ago)??? My body thinks I'm suppose to weigh 255 lbs FOREVER. It'll get past it one day. I'm just glad I have maintained for the last few months.

4 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

Yeap, I know the feeling. I was this weight 10 years ago...and I'm still hanging out. Sucks, but I know that eventually our bods will figure it out. Hang in there! :-)I know your pain.

2Bmeagain said...

Maintaining can be a good thing if you look at it as at least your not gaining. I know it can be difficult, but hang in there and keep working at it. You'll get over this hump.

Anonymous said...

Wow you're really inspiring. :)

Miz said...

maintaining can be frustrating BUTBUTBUT you will burst thru this plateau!

and it's none too bad of a plateau either :)