In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Desserts

I have had a very bad eating week, and it all boils down to desserts. Let's see. I've had birthday cake, funnel cake, cheesecake, a brownie, lemon bars, cookies, pie, and cobbler!!!! If there's a dessert, I've had it this week! I'm at 258 lbs and not surprised.

By the way, today is the 100th post on The Final 100. I'm less than 100 lbs to my goal and less than 100 miles to my walking goal.

3 comments:

Becky Fyfe said...

You've done great to get as far along this path as you have!

So what if the odd bad week happens? It's just a blip and you'll have a better week next week.

Sandy Hentzel said...

I am so proud of you! You stayed in the 250s. I gained 15 and went back to 270 over the summer. I have no motivation to lose and then I some over here for a visit. I CAN get back to the 250s, thanks for the motivation boost!!!

Anonymous said...

I too have a 100 lbs to lose to do you have a post as to how you have been losing?
Liz H