In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yay!!!

Back to 275 lbs this morning!!! I stayed on the treadmill for an hour both on Saturday and Sunday and did 45 minutes this morning. I also ate very well the last 3 days. If I keep this up for a bit, I might even reach a 60 lb weight loss by the end of the year. Which will be a total loss of 150 lbs for the last 2 years.

I hear Oprah is talking about her weight regain in her magazine. I need to get a hold of that.

2 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

Yeah! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!!

DadTo2 said...

Great Job!