In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Hesitant

I am hesitant to post my one pound weight loss because I'm afraid I'll gain it back. I have weighed 274 lbs for a few days though. I guess it's time to own it.

I did OK yesterday. I ate a pretty big lunch. It consisted of turkey and ham and deviled eggs and rolls and stuffing and pecan pie. I also ate some chocolates that my Dad gave us as a Christmas gift. I did skip dinner though. I just simply couldn't eat anything else. I'm sure I had more calories than I should have, but it could have been worse.

I have adjusted my final goal by 5 lbs. My goal weight is now 165 lbs. I just want to get under 30 BMI. I'm afraid I may have quite a bit of loose skin though that will keep me from getting much smaller than that. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG! Own that pound, lol. You are doing awesome!!!

Sandy

purple_moonflower said...

You are doing awesome!!! The pound is way gone, so its okay to own it! Also, I understand about the loose skin! I think I will have quite a bit also but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory