In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My workout

My workout has evolved a bit. I now stay 45 minutes on the treadmill and clock 2.2 or 2.3 miles. Dang those short legs! I set the treadmill to 3.0-3.4 mph. I also keep it on a 1.5 incline for at least 20 minutes (usually longer).

2 comments:

Natalia said...

That's a great workout. I have short legs too. Right now I can go about 3.2 but not for long,maybe one song then I slow down and up the incline. You are doing great! Thanks for linking my blog. I'm going to add you to my blog roll!
Natalia

www.nataliaburleson.com

Q102Briand said...

I am so PROUD of you, I just found your blog and you have already done amazing things and are on your way to your goal! Keep up the awesome work :-)