In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Moving the scale and moving the scale

My husband moved the bathroom scale about a week ago and my weight went up 2 lbs. I thought it was because of birthday cake (read my earlier post), but a couple of days ago we moved the scale back to its original spot and I've been down to 275 lbs for the last two days!!! It's very strange, but I'll take it!

3 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

Scales...sometimes they are a mystery. :-)

Q102Briand said...

Happy belated birthday! I am so weird about the scales even at WW I always weigh in on the same scale. Silly I know...but I always want to weigh in on teh same one.

Hope you are having a great week!

~closed~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your post made me laugh. If the scale had a different reading because I moved it, I'd take the scale all over the house and the back yard to see if it read 100 pounds lighter!