In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Friday, November 21, 2008

2 Great Milestones for Me!

Two great milestones for me in the last week:

(a) I had to get my wedding ring resized again. I went from an 8.25 to a 7!! The jeweler suggested I go to a 6.75!! A 6.75!!! That's a tiny person to me; I thought that was a little presumptious. I stuck with the 7. When we originally bought the ring in Dec. 2005, I got a 9.

(b) I was able to RUN on the treadmill this week! RUN!!! It was only for a short burst of time, but it was very exciting to me. I've never run on a treadmill before. I was able to get up to 4.3 and probably could have gone faster.

5 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

Great NSV!!! Keep up the good work. Hopefully I'll be following in your foot steps.

DadTo2 said...

Congratulations! Those are great milestones to reach. Keep going!

kathyj333 said...

I just found your blog. Wow. You are amazing.

Alexia @ The One Last Thing said...

That rocks! What a great feeling! :-)

purple_moonflower said...

Awesome!! You are such an inspiration! That must have been a wonderful feeling. Keep it up!