In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

traveling

I'm traveling through Tuesday. It's so tough to eat healthy on the road, especially when I'm reuniting with old friends. Every meal is a celebration. I haven't gone over my allowed calorie count, but last night I had some fried foods for the first time in weeks. I would have preferred vegetables, but they weren't on the menu. I'm hoping for a good salad today.

2 comments:

seo experts rawalpindi said...

Very informative information. Thank you for the
efforts you been putting on making your site such an interesting and informative place to browse through.

daphne said...

Shuttle Direct taxis from Catania airport can take you straight to Mount Etna for exciting holiday activities including jeep tours, tree-climbing and hiking. gostream