Just took a look at my goals and added one: Be under 400 lbs by the end of 2015. I am on track with all of my goals except for the last one: Be more active. I am in a lot less pain when I walk, and that's great. I'm even starting to enjoy my mobility more, but I do need to start my "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD on a regular basis so that I can get back on the treadmill again. That's been on my mind quite a bit lately. I want to keep losing weight and feeling better. I know exercise will help with those goals.
Some celebrations (not attached to the scale): Some chairs around my workplace that I used to feel pretty snug in aren't as snug anymore! Yay! I also fit better into my hair stylist's chair. These small things make me very happy.
Progress Found
1 day ago

1 comment:
Nice post admin i am really impressed. keep the good work going by continue blogging new and entertaining posts.
Post a Comment