In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Down 5

Well, I'm down 5 pounds and half an inch around the waist.  I didn't get started at the very beginning of the month, but I did eventually wake up and start "doing right."

8 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

Great job on the 5! Stick with it. You've come a long way!

Becky Fyfe said...

Woohoo! 5 pounds is GREAT! :)

purple_moonflower said...

That's great!! Congrats on the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm so glad that I happened to come across this blog. It's very inspiring to find other people who are interested in fitness and weight loss. I myself have lost 125 lbs and my story will be featured in the November 2010 issue of Shape magazine. This is very exciting for me! Anyway, I have a blog at www.lauragetsfit.com if you'd like to check it out. I look forward to reading more of your weight loss journey. Take care! <3 Laura

AmberJade said...

I just read your entire blog. I really admire you for having come so far! I am currently in a similar-ish situation, where I did well for a while but now can’t seem to find my way back to it. I would love to talk to you about it, if you’re cool with that.

-Amber

http://www.amberjadeblog.blogspot.com
amberislosing@gmail.com

Taryl said...

I'm rooting for you, Amy! Just don't give up on yourself. As long as you keep trying and don't quit, you are still moving on the journey toward your goal (even if it takes a few months of pitstops, like you had earlier this year).

Five pounds is a perfectly respectable loss for the month :)

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.