In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Saw 300 again...

So I saw 300 on the scale this morning.  Will this be the jolt that I need?  I think so.  I've been eating very badly the last few months and have skipped a lot of exercise.  A lot of my clothes don't fit.  It really hasn't been much fun.  I can do better and really want to do better.  The last 6 months of 2010 can be far healthier than the first 6 months of 2010.

3 comments:

T.L. said...

Hi, Amy. I used to blog and read daily, but stopped in March/April. Started back again today, and it looks like you did, too. Your post spoke to me - I've gained some back as well and just don't want to know how much. I had a good June, and now onto July.

Looks like we started at about the same spot, but I never saw less than 300...so that's my next major goal. I don't have the courage yet to step on the scale like you do, so I'm just focusing on eating right and exercising. I know it's working again, because clothes are looser. I'll check the scale after July.

I hope you post more about how you are doing...I'll check in!

purple_moonflower said...

I'm glad to see you are back! You can do it! Please continue to post, the good, the bad and the ugly. We are here for you.

technical company in dubai said...

This is an excellent exalting .I am just about happy along with your smart work. you place very terribly useful info. I'm wanting to reading your next post