In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

10/26/08 Weigh in

Weight today: 280 lbs
Weight loss to date (since Jan. '07): 140 lbs

During 2007, I lost 90 lbs. So far in 2008 I've lost 50 lbs. That means I averaged about 8 lbs a month in 2007 and 5 lbs a month in 2008. I can live with that. Of course that means I won't be at the correct BMI for another 2 years...I'm really not bothered by that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job!!!! We are weighing in the same. Keep up the good work.

Melzie said...

You shouldn't be upset with it- you're moving in the right direction. YOU GO!!!!