Weigh-in: 283 lbs
WeightLoss to date: 137 lbs (since January '07)
Well, I have blogged in near anonymity for about a year now, until now. About a month ago I began a study looking at weight loss and blogging. I'm interested in the role(s) blogging plays for those who need to lose 100 lbs or more. Many of you have probably stumbled on my blog because I had to use this ID to post a request to participate in my study on your blogs.
It is nice to virtually meet you.
Progress Found
1 day ago

8 comments:
Hi Amy, you left a post on my blog to email you but didn't know the beginning of the email address.
You can email me if you want at thinking.thin at yahoo
Nice to meet you too, Amy. By the way, great progress you have made!! ~j
I saw your comment on another blog...and your interest sparked my interest, if you know what I mean! You have done a fantastic job with your weight loss so far...well done!! And nice to virtually meet you too:)
Hi Amy, You didn't invite me to participate in your study rather I saw your comment on Cammy's site. I had to check you out. Congrats on your accomplishment, that is amazing. Maybe you could give the rest of us some tips.I've lost 70 and have another 80 to go.
Hi, Amy,
Saw your post on Cammy's TippyToe Diet blog and, being nosey, I wandered over ;-) I'm also blogging to lose a bunch of weight (150#) and was happy to see your site -- you rock! How inspiring!
Alexia
Amy, Thanks for the comment left on my site. When I started blogging six months ago, it wasn't to journal my weight loss journey. It was just something fun to do.
I'm am interested in following your journey and your study however my life is too busy to make a committment to participate in the study.
I hope you will post more frequently about your own journey and your trials and victories. You could inspire many. You welcome to visit my site anytime.
Hi Amy, I was lurking around and found you site. Kudos on your great loss. This is so awesome. I am at 290 and I want to get down to 175 so I'm around the -123 lb mark too. Keep up the good work.
Amy - nice to meet you as well. I just realized you had a blog as well. You've been very successful with your weight loss. Awesome!
Post a Comment