In January 2007, I weighed 420 lbs . In February 2009, I was down to 255 lbs and within 100 lbs of my goal weight. I couldn't get the scale to budge and gave up. By August 2015, I hit a personal high at 442 lbs. Now I'm on a renewed journey to health.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Week #15 Weigh in (+2, -20)

Weigh-in: 330 lbs
WeightLoss to date: 90 lbs (since January '07)
Pounds to lose for Challenge (by 01/11/08): 10 lbs left to lose of my 30 lb goal

Whew! Am I glad to be finished with December! Food was everywhere! Plus we were out of town quite a bit and had to eat out. I put on well more than 2 lbs in December but was able to get it off before this weigh in. I lost 90 lbs in 2007!! I'm so excited to get to the 100 mark. I probably won't do that by the end of this challenge on the 11th, but I'm getting close! Here's to 2008!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This is really remarkable progress you have made, not just the weight loss, but the other health improvements you have made! A testimony! IT CAN BE DONE! Good job for showing everyone! I will be watching! And praying for you, and rooting!